What to Expect
The Brookside Roofing New Roof Installation Checklist
- Protect any items in the yard or attic that you think could be damaged during the installation. (i.e. air conditioner, furnace in the attic, landscaping, yard furniture)
- Inform your neighbors that Brookside Roofing will be installing your new roof so they are prepared for the roofing crew, activity and if a shared driveway will be used for roofing materials and crews.
- We cannot guarantee the arrival of crews and material due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- If electrical outlets are not available outside of your house, please make arrangements with your sales rep to connect to electricity inside the house.
- Leave your driveway open for the roofing crew, park your automobiles on the street or away from the work area.
- Be prepared for noise during the installation of the roof.
- Protect small children and pets away from the work area.
- We will try to protect your gutters and trim boards, but there may be damage.
- Weather can delay the installation of your new roof, however, we will take precautions to protect the inside of your home if inclement weather is threatening
- Check the roof and ground. If questions or concerns arise, please notify Joe immediately for an explanation or correction.